Application via Digital Audition/Submission:
To apply for ACA’s Foundation Program please send or upload a filmed self-test/audition which includes:
- An introduction to yourself including your name, age, and where you’re from (30 sec max)
- Why you believe this program is your best next career step (30 sec max.)
- A very brief introduction to your chosen piece i.e. character name, title of the play and the author.
- Note: Your audition piece can be either dramatic or comic and either a Shakespearean monologue OR a modern/contemporary theatre or film monologue. The piece should be two and half minutes max and involve a role in which you could conceivably be cast. Quality of footage simply needs clear vocals, sufficient light and shot on an iPhone or Android.
Once you’ve captured the take which best represents you, either upload it as a private and password-protected Vimeo or YouTube video using the password “Foundation” and send us the link with your application form OR burn the footage to a DVD and post it to us at ACA Sydney PO Box 361, Leichhardt, NSW 2040.
We look forward to viewing your work.
- Proceed to the application form on our website.
- Complete the online form (incomplete application forms will not be accepted).
- Include a digital headshot or passport photo with your application payment. Your application cannot be processed unless it is complete.
- You will be emailed a confirmation letter within 5 working days of your submission.